1 May 2014

Shhh! (Auction)

Tonight there will be a silent auction of an original painting on canvas by me :) all proceeds going to Friends of Sussex Hospice as part of the opening of my very first Brighton Open House.

The house is called 'Peanut Butter Tree Arts' because there's a tree in the garden with leaves that smell like peanut butter!  Personally I cant stand the stuff or the smell but that's a good thing otherwise there'd be none left in the jar to paint...?

Throughout the festival I'm displaying veggies, macaroons and oversized gin bottles, all original acrylic on canvas and all for sale! The house is open throughout May on Saturday and Sunday probably 11-6 ish. The address is 3, Lawrence road Hove BN3 5QA and the house is part of the West Hove trail if you want a planned route to see a few open houses.

Also at the house to get your hands on are my limited edition Giclee prints of my packaging paintings. I'd love to know what you think if you go along to the event. I'm hoping to escape the studio and see some open houses myself for a change! Here's the painting up for auction TONIGHT!



1 comment:

Paprika said...

Sounds exciting and I love the picture, its so lively and fun! Such an inspirationxx